Community Living Burlington's 33rd Walk'n Roll
Saturday May 11th 2013 - Bronte Creek Provincial Park
1km, 2km walks and 5km fun run!Welcome to Community Living Burlington's 33rd Walk'n Roll! Please join our organization as we walk & roll through Bronte Creek Provincial Park's scenic trails and help raise money to support individuals with a developmental disability!
THANK YOU to everybody who donated to our Walk'n Roll last year! We were able to raise over $35,000 because of your support. Our programs & services have both been impacted by the generosity of our community.
This year's proceeds will go toward special projects that will enhance the lives of the people we support.
**PLEDGE FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON-LINE OR AT OUR RECEPTION AREA (3057 MAINWAY, BURLINGTON) BY MARCH 31st 2013.
The steps to start fundraising on-line are easy to use & efficient:
1. Register online for a username & password.
2. Upload your personal contacts from your email! (All you have to do is log-in and don't worry, this site is very secure and will not save your information)
3. Send a "Sponsor Me" email to all of your contacts in just a few simple clicks.
4. Watch as your family & friends donate to help you reach your personal fundraising goal!
5. You can even send 'Thank-you' & 'Follow-Up' emails to them!
6. You can manage your contacts and donations received by clicking on Participants Login.
This website is just like fundraising in person with a pledge form - but even easier! It will generate a tax receipt instantly and it also allows you to manage your donors and create you own fundraising page!
If you are having difficulties or need help with navigating the website, please contact Emily.
| || || || || || |
Saturday, May 11th 2013 - Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Breckon Shelter F
Please print BROCHURE (or you can pick up a brochure at Mainway reception area) for FREE entrance to the park.
Please print PLEDGE FORM here.
09:45 a.m Registration Opens. Complimentary coffee, tea & snacks.
10:45 a.m Official welcome
11:00 a.m Official walk/run/bike start.
12:00 p.m Delicious BBQ & pizza lunch
All day Live entertainment, children's activities, Wiggle Wagon & much more!
Looking for volunteer hours or just looking to be involved in your community? Please complete this Volunteer Form. You will be contacted via email shortly.
Want to participate in Community Living Burlington's 9th Annual Charity Golf Tournament?